Pages

Monday 1 June 2015

Wellington Sisters' Weekend Purchases

Success! I managed to pick up some very cool pieces (as well as a few gifts for family and friends). Here's what I bought for myself:

Maygar Sleeve Top
This cute funnel-neck top from Country Road is beautifully soft. It drapes so well and is one of those minimalist pieces that is easy and works with most things. Reminds me of Calvin Klein's collections from the 1990s which I always admired.




This long-sleeved tee from Lonely Hearts has killed two shopping birds with one stone. First, I always wanted a slogan tee but never found a slogan I liked. This one features lush embroidered text (not a print) and it's not controversial. Second, I wanted a long-sleeve tee for the cooler months that drapes well and allows for the perfect front-tuck into skinny jeans. Hey, that's harder to achieve than you think - not all tops do it! This one I'll be styling with skinny jeans and pointed-toe black heels for casual Fridays and with jeans and white sandshoes on the weekend.

My first Hush Puppies purchase! These boots plug the 'weekend boots' gap in my closet. The heel is low but not flat, and they're perfect for running around in.


No comments:

Post a Comment