Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

A Day of Shopping

I had a day's leave on Friday. I took advantage of the warm early Autumn weather and spent the day shopping for Winter goodies!

It was good to see what's out there. It was also useful because I found out I don't suit black low-heeled ankle boots. So I'm sticking with camel/bone suede ankle boots. I picked up this pair of Hudson boots from Workshop - heavily discounted from $479 to $179:


I love the feminine details such as the perforations and the shaped ankle shaft. The colour is a warm weak coffee/camel colour with a hint of rose. They seem to go with everything!

I do however suit higher-heeled black ankle boots. I ended up buying the pair I've been coveting from Country Road:


I'll wear them with Winter dresses and opaques for work. I already have this one (in black) but I plan to purchase at least another. The final purchase? A black merino turtleneck from Glassons for $39.95:



There's an interesting story behind this one which I will discuss at length in a later post...

No comments:

Post a Comment