Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Shopbop Friends & Family Sale: The Purchases

I promised myself that if Shopbop had a F&F sale before Paul and I go on our big trip in July, I would reduce my spending money saved and buy some treasures. 25% off is not to be sniffed at when you're eyeing up a $430 scarf!

This time I bought three things, all of which I already own, from brands I know and trust.

My White + Warren heather grey cashmere scarf/wrap has paid for itself since I took the plunge and bought it in 2015. So this time I bought the black one with a plan to wear it at my niece's wedding in Denmark in July (more about that in another post!). If you've never tried cashmere and need a very warm garment, it leaves merino in the shade:


More cashmere, and the same idea. I adore my grey Equipment crew-neck jumper so much, I decided to buy it in black:


And finally, my new sandshoe obsession, Bensimons:



All arrived safe and sound and I love each item. Another example of quality vs quantity in action. Now, if it would just get cooler so I can wear all that cashmere!



No comments:

Post a Comment