Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Christmas Wreath Workshop at Garden Objects

So excited to be attending this workshop at the gorgeous Garden Objects in Kohimarama in a few weeks! I consider myself a non-creative type so this will be a challenge, but fun I am sure! The best thing is I'll be trying something different and meeting new people which I really need to do more of. I will post pictures of my Christmas wreath when it's finished!

And I highly recommend a visit to Garden Objects. It's a beautiful store and each 'object' is carefully curated by Lisa and Jared.


copper watering can haws

small fork

apple holder

bird call | blackbird

companion planting in new zealand by brenda little

gidon bing small ceramic tripod pot | crackled

korbo galvanised basket classic 35

new zealand heritage rare seed collection

paperweight | forget me not | small

wonder weeder


No comments:

Post a Comment