Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Trip Photos 1 (Jody's Photos)

A snapshot of my iPhone SE photos. Amazing quality and often taken in a hurry/dodging hoards of tourists!

My old stomping ground. A pretty easy walk to the top and the views of the Somerset Levels are fantastic. The picture of my legs is a recreation of one I took in 1995 on my first visit!





Bath

Sally Lunn buns at Sally Lunns in Bath. YUM!

 A trusty outfit featuring skinny jeans, my Karen Walker chambray top, my faux leather jacket and my trusty cashmere wrap that is THE most useful item of clothing I have. It might have cost $450 but it has paid for itself over and over from chilly mornings, through long transit waits at airports, to on the plane.

London
High tea at Fortnum & Mason

Shakespeare's Globe



 
Our local cafe (and hair salon!) The Hungry Canary.

 Oxford


Tisvildeleje, Denmark
Helenekilde Badehotel - the wedding venue. So beautiful it was like a dream!

The view from our room!







 
No. 17 was the most beautiful little boutique in the centre of town. One of the (Danish) staff used to live in Ohakune!

Copenhagen, Denmark


 
Dutifuly eating our pickled herrings like true Danes.


Wearing Danish colours, of course!
 


Spot the turtle on the left.





Stairs leading up to Hay, the Danish design store in central Copenhagen.

 
Final coffee in the amazing Atelier September cafe. Best coffee ever.
 
Paris

 

 

 

 
Of course, I had to visit Sezane!




The Galeries Lafayette department store was just around the corner from our hotel and a symbol of western consumerism at its most mind-blowing.



San Francisco




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment