Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sézane by Morgane Sézalory

I have been drooling over Morgane Sézalory's chic designs for some time. This month, I finally got myself some of that gorgeous Sézane style and purchased the Montana Boots:



By the time you read this, chances are that Sézane's e-shop has closed its doors for another few weeks (or most styles have sold out). Sézalory is a slick operator in this regard: opening each month with a fresh drop, then teasing you until the next opening. I missed out on the Montana Boots twice because by the time I got on the website, they had sold out in my size. I was just about to email the designer to ask her to reserve a pair when I finally managed to secure them! There's a ten-minute countdown on the basket so you need to purchase fast. This is e-retail at its most exciting!

They arrived yesterday and are a perfect fit, a rich colour and the leather is butter-soft. And all for under NZ$300 including postage. And the packaging is just lovely. A gorgeous shoe box, a soft cotton shoe bag, a little soap and a cotton tote bag! Ahhh... the French have it sorted.



These lovelies will be featured regularly in blog posts come Autumn as I style them with different outfits so stay tuned. In the meantime, here is some more Sézane fabulousness...







All images copyright Sézane

No comments:

Post a Comment