Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

New Karen Walker Purchases...

...well, not quite yet.

I received a lovely KW gift voucher from Paul for Christmas and I have three items on hold in the Newmarket store right now. I will let you know what I ended up buying.

Exquisite cream wool top from the New Rose collection. Just arrived in stores. A classic, elegant cut and a reasonable price ($310). Like other New Rose pieces, I am a UK size 8 or 10 as they are mostly oversized. I don't know if I can wait until Autumn to wear this!


KW Land Frill Tee ($160). I love my other KW tee so this one is a definite front-runner.


Carrie Shorts ($135). So so flattering on this 42-year-old frame. Flat-fronted, gorgeous black fabric and just the right length.

All images copyright Karen Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment