But, good old Country Road has come to the rescue with the Stitch Insert Dress:
It can be dressed up or down, with sandals, sandshoes, or high heels. Key things about this dress are:
- Flattering on a larger bust (I am still a 12F even though I've lost weight).
- Has an elasticated mid-section which creates a nice silhouette.
- Affordable (NZ $169).
- Versatile (looks great with flat sandals or high heels).
- Durable (it's viscose which looks like silk but hand-washes easily).
- Pretty! There's some lovely detail in this dress.
- Age-appropriate. Cap sleeves (not sleeveless), not low-cut and the length is great. I am 5' 10" with long legs and it sits just above the knee.
I am going to find out if they are planning to bring it out in other colours!