Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Style Inspiration: My Friend Hayley

So a few weekends ago we were at an open home and my dear friend Hayley rocks up in a simple yet stylish outfit for a Saturday morning. So I decided to copy her.

The outfit was black skinny jeans, black ballet flats and a navy tee. Casual yet so pulled together. Hayley is a fellow 40+ chick, just a few months younger than me. Here is my take on her look from that day:



Bright Star Tee in 'Smut' | Andrea Moore | Sold Out
 
  
 
Slim Black Jean
Slim Black Jean | Trenery | $109.95 | 6 - 18 
 
  
 
Cecily Stud Point Flats | Country Road | $149.00  | 37 - 42
 
 
 
And below is the outfit featuring these very three items on me. The tee has some subtle sequin action going on, just hard to capture on film. I really hope Andrea Moore repeats this style. The flats are selling out. I bought my pair yesterday and they are very cool:
 
 




 Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Deep Freeze; Leather Cuff: Dyberg Kern

Photos by Paul D
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment