Pages

Thursday 4 January 2018

Hello...?

Anyone still out there?

I know... I know, I am shameful at keeping this blog going. Life is busy!

OK, there's my excuse: Life Is Busy.

#lame

So, I don't know if 2018 will mean a resurgence of the blog or a final see you later. I am trying to claw back some fashion inspiration, having not given much of a damn for a couple of years. Lots has gone down in my life since late 2015 and it's taken me a while to pick up the pieces.

I've also gained weight and aged! I'm now officially middle-aged which isn't so bad except for the expanding mid-section. I'm working on that as I know I can do it if I set my mind to it.

As for fashion, well I spent several hours today trying on clothes and turfing out things that are too small, too old or OOD (out-of-demographic). OOD is my made-up catchphrase and I use it a lot now I am an older lady.

Inspired by Megan over at Mode and Methodology, I'm thinking of doing a Buy Diary, where I record what I bought and why. I'm certainly more mindful about shopping these days since we bought the big expensive villa. Watch this space...



No comments:

Post a Comment