Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

The Big Trip

Aside from my niece's wedding in Denmark, and some time spent with friends, culture and sightseeing, I plan to do some shopping while we're away.

I know London well so no planning required there. Copenhagen and Paris are going to be an unplanned kind of 'if I see a boutique I like the look of, I'll pop in'. The exceptions are Cartier and Sezane in Paris which are must-sees. Paul and I each have a day of sightseeing planned together in San Francisco then a day on our own. All of the stores I want to visit are high street stores as I seldom fit any independent or designer brands. Luckily, we're staying in Union Square so only a short walk from the likes of J. Crew, Madewell, Zara and Bloomingdales. Some J. Crew looks I'm liking:





 
And here is the list of items I'm going to look out for:

Skinny distressed blue jeans
A leather jacket
Red suede point-toe heels
Good quality plain white tees
Tan cross-body bag
Casual slouchy white shirt
Black pants
Summer dress
Sandals

I don't mind if I buy nothing but I'll be happy to bring home at least a couple of treasures.

We fly out 3 July!


No comments:

Post a Comment