Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

The Melbourne Default Outfit

Just a few photos detailing my default outfit for around the town last week in Melbourne. I felt pulled together, yet comfy and not too hot or cold. My Wirth brogues that I bought last year in Wellington hardly left my feet all week. A great alternative to ballet flats. My feet were in great shape (I cover A LOT of ground in Melbourne)!

More practice at perfecting the down-body selfie for my Instagram feed. It's an art form!


And above is the outfit in full.


Selfie from our very comfy apartment in South Yarra. My TK Store tobacco linen jacket proved its versatility again and again. A light layer (temperatures were high teens to low 20s) and smartened up a casual look easily.


2 comments:

  1. Those jeans look wonderful on you. What a great fit.

    Congratulations on your health and style journey, I love your simple classy taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You made my day! :)

      Delete